Born in Padua in 1956, he attended the Art High School "Pietro Selvatico", and then he studied sculpture at Venice Art Academy. From 1984 to 1996 he taught Plastic Arts at "Pietro Selvatico" school, and since 1996 he teaches the same subject at Padua Art State School "Amedeo Modigliani". From 1996 to 1998 he was the curator of "Pd 362", an Art gallery of contemporary jewels in Padua. From 1996 to 2002 he organized International Summer Workshops on the contemporary jewel for the Cultural Association "La Corte", at Sambruson-Dolo (Venice), inviting several famous artists to hold classes. From 1998 to 2005 he was the curator of the "Marcolongo Gallery" of Applied Arts in Padua. In 2005 he organized both an exhibition for Erico Nagai in the museum area of Oratorio di San Rocco in Padua, and the exhibition "Pro-gettare Architettura" at Villa Pisani (Stra'-Venice). In 2006 he organized an exhibition called "Un giro più del cerchio" for Ernst Gamperl at the Oratorio di San Rocco in Padua. In the academic year 2008-2009 he was Assistant Professor for Design at the Architecture Departement of the Faculty of Engineering in Padua.